Pashley Mhz

future orange 660

http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ck0010cy.jpg

spec: king rear hub, mono front. mavic xm719/ x717.

arch rival v rear, deore front.

burns.

thomson stem

ea70 bars

king headset

echo control forks

getting a proper seat set up:tioga spyder with use post and a decent rear tyre.

Edited by future orange 660

Your bars are angled all wrong, you want them a bit more forward so the sweep turns the ends up, maybe a higher rise stem would help too.... I really want to get one of these, A local shop will do me one for £250 brand new, I'd rather pay more in the region of £200 seeing as my main trials frame was only £150 and this would mainly be a get-around bike....

Nice otherwise (Y)

Your bars are angled all wrong, you want them a bit more forward so the sweep turns the ends up, maybe a higher rise stem would help too.... I really want to get one of these, A local shop will do me one for £250 brand new, I'd rather pay more in the region of £200 seeing as my main trials frame was only £150 and this would mainly be a get-around bike....

Nice otherwise (Y)

you could pick one up fr like £50 jake, ive had beauty of one for like £35 before

you could pick one up fr like £50 jake, ive had beauty of one for like £35 before

What about new?

I don't like a bike that has scratches, especially if it's steel and not silver.....

I wonder would it be an idea to get a second hand one, get a paint colour match at halfords for the blue, and get someone to make a set of stickers as close to the originals as possible.....