26twenty.com / The Years.mpeg

26twenty

Honestly I didn't expect this kind of response from this video, I thought people wouldn't be interested, because like I said when I posted it, "it is very personal to us". But everyone seems to have got the idea and got on board with the feel of the video. Cheers guys much appreciated.

Johnny

Your response was what I expected from everyone else, to be fair this vid was made many many moon's ago, long before the BBC and Radio 1 jumped on the Sigur Ros band wagon, so at the time it was quite original. And after that Ben didn't want to change it because the track gave it the kind of feel he was looking for.

Your comment "more of a montage for me really" kind of sum's up what he first set out to do, so I guess in that respect it is quite successful. Right it sounds like I'm picking on you and at what you said, not at all, I like to hear peoples opinions good or bad so thanks for posting.

26twenty Early Vidoes Music

26twenty 01

First half - Gorilla ( not the animated versions, an old school Derby band from back in the day ) Acid test

Second Half - Linkin Park Cure For The Itch

26twenty 02

Intro - Smashing Pumpkins . Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness

First Main - Queens of the Stone Age. First It Giveth

Second Main - Dust Junkys. Nothing Personal Remix

26twenty 03

First Half - Cable. Blue Birds are Blue

Intermission - Grand Theft Auto extract

26twenty 04

First Half - Dust Junkys, Remember Remix with Matrix Extract.

Second Half - Prodigy, Mindfields

Hope that Helps

Cheers

Jim

Your comment "more of a montage for me really" kind of sum's up what he first set out to do, so I guess in that respect it is quite successful. Right it sounds like I'm picking on you and at what you said, not at all, I like to hear peoples opinions good or bad so thanks for posting.

No worries, it did work for sure its just I was confused by other comments. Good work non the less. :)

Thanks for the music list, thought it was Queens of the Stone Age (After writing Radiohead haha).

J.