26twenty.com / The Years.mpeg

26twenty

Not you usual offering from us this time around, please read this before downloading.

The Years.mpeg is Bens first attempt at video editing ( broken wrist = boredom ), he just wanted to give it a try, so used some of the old clip's and photographs we hadn't used before to make a montage style video. It's kind of turned in to a video retrospective of some of the people we have rode with and do still ride with. We never planned on releasing this video but I think that he's done a good job and it's worth making available. However I imagine that some people might not find this video interesting and I can understand why, it is very personal to us. But don't say that I didn't warn you.

Right that's far to much waffle, if you want to download it and have a look please feel free. Comments welcome as usual, but please remember this is the very first time he's done any sort of editing.

Cheers

www.26twenty.com

I hardly ever comment on vids but that was awsome.

It would make a great intro to a DVD.

I was expecting to see pictures of people with writing saything like "Ben went on to win the Olympics and now he's settled down with 3 kids who all have bikes"

cheesey shit like that doest he trick for me lol.

I think the only way to describe that is.....beautiful

I'd love to make something like that over the summer which I could look back on and remember the good times :)

what he said^ :D , that puts you in a cant stop watching sort of feeling :o

In my complete honest opinion, I didnt like it... sorry to everybody who did! Ive disliked that music track since they started playing it on Radio 1 and there was just too many photos and too much zooming into them. Good trip down memory lane for you guys for sure, I just didnt really feel it... more of a montage for me really. Good effort making it though.

A question though... on the 26 Twenty 02 video, what was the track that starts 'All death metal, all the time' - cool track, sounds like Radiohead kinda?

J.

Edited by trialmedia