Who Has Widescreen Tv's?

Jonny Jones

Defiantly the way forward, I think more people have widescreen TV's now and even monitors ( once your get one you'll never go back ). I just started filming in widescreen for the 26twenty videos, should be loads better. I hope!! :unsure:

28" wide.

i never watch telly. sometimes i watch it on the computer with the pctv card.

widescreen is much cooler for trials, but i can never be arsed to film in it. i did mark some framing help things on my screen on the camera, just need to get arse into gear to be honest.

wide for win.

I can record it to vhs if you want dude... not sure if its legal or whether jonny would mind but i can do it.

My tv downstairs is widescreen and the tv in my room is 4:3 however i prefer watching films in a widescreen format so its the only way jonny.

Unfortunately, obviously, I would mind. Im putting a shit load of effort into this - like Nick did - and I would hate for it to be wasted in this context.

Wont be available on VHS.

Thanks for all the comments people! Cant believe how many people have awesome TVs! HD really has kicked in, all good!

J.

Edited by trialmedia