What Do You People Think About T-pros

monty221pr

i was just wondering what is evry one elses opinoin on onza t-pro (newish one) as my monty has just cracked,does any one know the wheelbase and about how much should i be willing to pay for the second had frame (very good condition) :D(Y)

plus wat do you people think, if i get the whole frame sprayed black then red koxx stickers or is that real cheesey and fake (N)

Edited by monty221pr

Why dont you try getting your monty welded with a few plates?

Shouldnt cost much and depending on how harsh you are should last for quite a while.

Imo monty 221 pros are waay nicer than t-pros.

were abouts could i find someone that weld frames as they are ally not steel so i hear it is very hard possibly expensive,but i suppose any 221pr is better than a t-pro

Look in te yellow pages for welders or engineers or something, ring them up

and ask if they do aluminium welding. Should cost about a tenner probably?

Then if it breaks again get a new frame. Should be cheaper in the long run

if you get it welded.

Hi everyone

If I was in your position I would replace with a new monty pro 06 model with a disk mount on the rear then you have the option of upgrading the rear brake here is a link cleanbikes. Unless you want something new then I would reccomend an onza, I had one a while back, Remeber to check for any cracks on the frame if you are buying second hand.

Thankyou

Abe. (Y)

Hi everyone

If I was in your position I would replace with a new monty pro 06 model with a disk mount on the rear then you have the option of upgrading the rear brake here is a link cleanbikes. Unless you want something new then I would reccomend an onza, I had one a while back, Remeber to check for any cracks on the frame if you are buying second hand.

Thankyou

Abe. (Y)

mine is the 06 model and has cracked already unless welding is less than 50ish the t-pro at £30 seems to be the best option as i owe my dad for the bike still so need cheap fix :angry: