Pallets

Hi

Right people, i got something which alot of people might be interested in.

me and my mates found some pallets at a shop, and when it was closed we used their car park for the pallets , but none of us could think of a good course to make with the pallets, we had loads and didnt have a clue how the layout should be. Any one got any pictures of courses they have made out of pallets. B)

Thanks (Y)

ye i no lol , me and my mates went to a park yestoday and made a course with tyres and old bits of wood and 2 pallets. It all looked very good and we couldnt wait to start it, as soon as my mate started it , a piece of wood snapped, when we tried fixing it the piece of wood we were standing on snapped :lol: and then when i landed on a piece of wood that was on top of a tyre to stop me falling in, that also snapped and my whle tyre fell through two tyres lol, in the end we left it.

(Y)

My school has some pallets that as so flimsy that I definitely wouldn't ride on them.

I suggest putting the pallets you are using for gaps at an angle to each other so that aren't perfectly square. I feel like this helps with versatility and overall bike control.

I also like to make uneven stacks and practice landing with one wheel higher than the other. I've seen some great videos of Craig Lee Scott where he side hops to his front wheel and puts his rear wheel on something 2 ft higher.

Edited by justtysen

What i tend to do is just arrange them for any moves i'm learning or just want to practice. But one simple way of arranging them is just making one fairly big stack (not too big so that you cant get up it), and then put some other pallets off the edges that you can gap onto them, it works for me (Y)

Also the blue pallets are the best ones to use if you can find them, as they are alot stronger and less likely to snap when you hop onto them, the only problem with the blue ones is they are tracked so many builders merchants aren't meant to scrap them or give them away.

Edited by huck_it