Ck Order From Aspirevelotech

Chris

So far I've done two orders from aspirevelotech and assisted in another one. All were shipped to Poland and only one was taxed by customs but the tax was much smaller than it should be. This is because aspire declare very low item(s) value on a customs form. The tax is based on that value (unless the customs decide to look into the package but it's very unlikely to happen with such a small package containing one or two king parts). In addition to that, the tax is charged (at least in my country) only when the goods value exceeds some sum (in PL it's something near the equivalence of 15-20 british pounds).

Of course this is all about trusting each other! I mean you'll get a king hub for free and you could just keep it :unsure:;)

I've already got two lol.

When I send it, I'll get a certificate of posting etc.

Has Micheal got what you want in stock? It can take some time for him to get something bespoke made up. It took a month or so to get my hub with ss driveshell and hd axle.

Sam