West Show Demo

Jsy Ben

Hi, on sunday i performed my first demo and hopefully not my last :P

IPB Image

The event was huge on Jerseys scale, the where loads of other displays around but i thankfully still got a big audience :) After the demo i chatted to some of the main guys who gave me the oppurtunity to do this, thanking them, shaking hands and small talk. Amoungst the converstaion they mentioned id done a brilliant job and impressed alot of people ,even though this was the aim of the demo obviously, but i was exstatic and felt very proud :D haha.

This demo has been a huge eye opener for me as before i would never thought anything of comp's but now there are numerous, numerous! people wanting to give me any kind of backing i need to get into the comp' scene over in England even more so one very kind man, Paul Mollet, believes i have big potental and hes the most encouraging man as hes willing to throw "hundreds" >_< at me to get me going :$

(From theses photos i know theres no visual evidence of being good at natural, competion like enviroment so no need to pick on that please if you reply.)

anyway thanks for taking the time to read this blabber of how good im feeling, but also how nervous i am at entering the comp' scene over in England, heres what this topics mainly about, the photos (Y)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

(from the ground btw)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by jersey rider

i really did at first, but just got my head together and was sensible and didnt jump right in on something big just worked my way up, and over the day i grew alot more confident, even at the end of the "worked" the crowd asking silly things lol "where shall i go, there ?!" "from the top !?" "180 or 360?" etc then it turned into alot of fun :)

Edited by jersey rider

very clear, colourful pictures ans some good stuff there! the audience look impressed which i what your after!!

thanks for the good comments :)(Y)

demo's are great just dont fall off and knock ur teeth out like i did during one of mine!

just commentate for other riders now

nice set up u got there, rough and ready showing anything can be ridden on

:blink: ah, "knock ur teeth out..." ^_^ never commentated before, think id get all carried away shouting down the mike :lol: and the course/area was class, big thanks to the guys who set it up (Y) in the pics theres only half of it shown there was also, more skips, a car, more pallets, a hook up the car, a 7 pallet sidehop, pallet steps....there was alot to play on is the best way of saying it, so many lines to be done.