Riders Near Colchester

Yo Yo Yo, wassup people! ill be out as alwayz B)

Shud be a good ride, ill hook up some mates from chelmsford and felixstowe and where ever else (Y) I can probs meet people at the train station if they dont know where there goin?!?!?! Im goin riding now, woot woot, see you all soon :D

Steve B)

Meet me at the station please cause i havn't got a clue where to go never been Colchester riding. What time are you meeting too?

Damo....

Yeah finally! Chris you've been missing the good stuff :P hehe seeya tuesday!

yer i no!!! i hate working, soon as i get my monty done im quiting! :P i need to catch up with you guys!

We shall see if the bond will be available.

yer try get mr bondy out! get big ride goin!

hey hey, my first colchester ride in a long time, seems like quite a few people are coming aswell, looking good

Yeh i will be there and will actually have a working bike when i get my brakes bled (Y)

See you all there

bondy.

Which train station you coming into Damo?

If we meet at St Boltolphs at say 5-6pm?

Colchester north station or colchester town station???

woot woot, steve :)

I ain't got a clue thinks its colchester town station, i shall be there around 5ish at the station ill just check what time and what staion i'm getting into (Y)

Edit: Me and ash ((Koxx Boxx) will arrive in colchester at 1701, so if anyone feels to do us a favor and meet us that would be lovely.

Damo... :)

Edited by damo

More than likely be North Station, not mny trains come into Town Station! What time you guys all gonna be out till, I got the missus over, but can come out later.... 11ish, haha (that's dedication)!

Dammit!

Anyone out tonight by the way? Steve? Luke? Anyone?

Davey

I ain't got a clue thinks its colchester town station, i shall be there around 5ish at the station ill just check what time and what staion i'm getting into (Y)

Edit: Me and ash ((Koxx Boxx) will arrive in colchester at 1701, so if anyone feels to do us a favor and meet us that would be lovely.

Damo... :)

Give me a call on 07963153464 and tell me what station your at when you arrive, Ill come meet you.

More than likely be North Station, not mny trains come into Town Station! What time you guys all gonna be out till, I got the missus over, but can come out later.... 11ish, haha (that's dedication)!

Dammit!

Davey

You coming then Davey?

Good boy

Im going to be hanging around town from like 4 onwards (staying in town after college) so If anyone wants to meet earlier thats fine by me

Davey

i dont think many people will be out tonight dude cause we all had a competition yesterday which was a killer lol :(

Im going to be hanging around town from like 4 onwards (staying in town after college) so If anyone wants to meet earlier thats fine by me

me n luke will probly end up coming down earlier as we aint got anything to do :-

Are you taking your bike to college??

I'll come into town at about four with my bike, then i just need to get my brake off of luke and fit it and im sorted, hopefully with new pads aswell.

Yeah ill take it into college and hang about, ill met you at the top of north hill at 4:10 then.

me n luke will probly end up coming down earlier as we aint got anything to do :-

:) Goodie, meet you at St Botolphs at say 4:30.

You got msn chris?

Add me ilostmyleftshoe@hotmail.com

Just because we had a hardcore comp yesterday dont mean you cant ride today (N) You youngens! No stamina, theres me riding every single day :D

Im the definition of hardcore, ive rode 3 hours today already, just gettin sum dina and then im out hittin it hard agen! WOOP WOOP!

And all you guys all moan that ive got too much energy, hell yer i have (Y):D

Steve :D A.K.A EnErGy StEvE :D:D:D

Dave grr why didn't you call me, I would of come out you gay!

So cal will you have your bike tomorrow, get mr bond to come aswell because i've got his lever sorted!

Super Mechanic, i am (Y)

Yeah i can meet at 4:30 or earlier :P just someone give me a buzz, ill also try and get that jamie out again! on the old school diamondback!

Dave grr why didn't you call me, I would of come out you gay!

So cal will you have your bike tomorrow, get mr bond to come aswell because i've got his lever sorted!

Super Mechanic, i am (Y)

Yeah i can meet at 4:30 or earlier :P just someone give me a buzz, ill also try and get that jamie out again! on the old school diamondback!

thankin you very mucho's ^_^ im retarded and dont know how to bleed a brake :P

I will be in town at about 1:25 playing football then go home and come back into town with my bike and meet you all.

You got msn chris?

Add me ilostmyleftshoe@hotmail.com

yep! i just added you :)

Just because we had a hardcore comp yesterday dont mean you cant ride today (N) You youngens! No stamina, theres me riding every single day :D

Im the definition of hardcore, ive rode 3 hours today already, just gettin sum dina and then im out hittin it hard agen! WOOP WOOP!

And all you guys all moan that ive got too much energy, hell yer i have (Y):D

Ive got stamina :- just not alot of it LOL i dont no where you get all your energy from steve :ermm: you crazy fooool!!!