kmc kool chain

try all sealed fixed rear hub

onza rear hog rim

magura hs33 04 with braded hose

creepy crawler tires

kenda innertubes

mbuk bullet dustcaps :P

Edited by tom-trials

oh right stupid me sorry about that like i said ime new to trials the bike is cool though

well ime glad she is a dream to ride theres no point having a cool bike if its no good to ride (hence y ime on here before buying mine)

Its okay mate we are all new to trials at some point (Y)

i had seen people doing trials before but then my partner ( diamond dave) decided to get one and i had a play on that in the garden nearly killed myself but it was great fun its a bit dificult getting used to having no seat (sat down and got a tire up my you know what) but i realy enjoyed myself so ime going to buy a trials bike the problem is ime a girl and theres not many girls about doing trials i looked on a cool website though and there was some women on there any ideas on what i need to buy( 5"2 10st not verry fit)

Tom i love your bike, how my disc holding up for you ? are you getting that echo rim off liam or keeping your try-all? drop me an answer on msn when you get in mate.

i had seen people doing trials before but then my partner ( diamond dave) decided to get one and i had a play on that in the garden nearly killed myself but it was great fun its a bit dificult getting used to having no seat (sat down and got a tire up my you know what) but i realy enjoyed myself so ime going to buy a trials bike the problem is ime a girl and theres not many girls about doing trials i looked on a cool website though and there was some women on there any ideas on what i need to buy( 5"2 10st not verry fit)

Go on trials-queens.com there are quite a few of girl riders and most of them are listed on there. Seek adivce from them what to get, Nadine will know what she is on about and so will lois morgan (Y), Nadine is a member of this forum, her user name is crazy_gap_girl if i remember rightly.

Edited by watto

I use plaz pads and an ancient grind its fookin awsome :P i love tar a grind gives you sharpness but a hell of a load of tar gives you an amazing holding brake (Y)

Yeah Adam the brakes worn in its awsome.yeah ive got that rim just need 2 get it built up u will have my try all in no time (Y)