Finally Made A Trials Movie

$IL3NT.

I have finally found a file format converter so i can now edit my videos taken with my phone on movie maker.

i took the clips with my mobile phone balancing in a plant pot in my garden :P so the quality iznt too good

and i had to add the clip where i landed on my ass lol very funny :D:lol::D:lol:

I have only been riding a week ( trials riding ). I've only just learnt how to use windows movie maker and i wasn't sure about postin this because there aint much to it :( so go easy on the comments please :ermm::P

and i didnt mean to do the manual accross the wooden pallet thing but i gotta admit it looked pretty good lol

click here to watch : http://media.putfile.com/Dean-Boland-Small-Trials-Video

Cool man thanx :thumbsup:

Id love to go riding with you but i doubt ur from manchester :(

I wish i could ride with someone but no one does trials near me thats y the movie is like in my garden lol :D

Add me on MSN if u want and mayby we can sort somethin out some time depending on where u live :P

brilliant riding for a week took me a few to crack the old trial hop. haha B)

Thanx man !! i have rode other bikes over the years but this is the only bike i have been able to do over 5 hops on the back wheel with lol :-

im a fast learner aswell mainly because i love trials so much !! :D

but i wont be getting any better for a couple of weeks now i have no money atall and i broke the freeWheel on tuesday morning :angry::(

2 days without riding :( im gonna have a panic attack

Thanx man !! i have rode other bikes over the years but this is the only bike i have been able to do over 5 hops on the back wheel with lol :-

im a fast learner aswell mainly because i love trials so much !! :D

but i wont be getting any better for a couple of weeks now i have no money atall and i broke the freeWheel on tuesday morning :angry::(

2 days without riding :( im gonna have a panic attack

HA HA, :lol:

im getting my tensile freewheel to day. its bad i havent been riding for a week, but meh!!

looool yeah !!!!!!!!

My brother lent me some money i can ride again !!! got a new freewheel, pedals, chain, grips and new brake pads ! :D

now i dont lose grip like i used to on the cheep plastic pedals and grips i used to have !! and i wont fall off my bike and break an ass cheek. :P

maximus glad u can ride again too lol i no how u felt :P

its not much but did u like the video ? :ermm: