T-pro Reviews Please

fordy

all the reviews are saying good beginner bike, but say someone of a higher level was to ride it would it reduce their progression or break quickly, or is it just that all the people on this topic are beginners or something. :$

as i am looking for a nice replacement for my cracked 2006 221Pr frame ::

Nope many people ride them in competition level, the reason they are good for a beginner is because they are strong and have a nice geo which suites many people which makes it easy to learn moves on.

Ben slinger has one as well as the prototype he rides now, i think there is a video somewhere of him doing a demo on a t-pro. And you can't get a much higher level than him.

I had one for nearly two years, and it helped me progress no end, it is a strong bike without being too bulky and heavy.

You sir are a twat, if they are crap then why are they THE most popular frame out there? ;)

tpro kid, put that in your pipe and smoke it :D

Edit: instead of clogging the thread up, i my self have a tpro. i assure you, this has really taken a beating... seriosly, most other frames would'nt of stood upta this abuse. (Y)

Edited by T-BAD

I got a 2005t-pro last feb it's lasted until a couple of weeks ago whaen i craked it and it was on the verge of snapping so i got it welded it coul never be better for a beginner they're amazing i love still and iv bin ridin it a year and some months im pleased whith mine.So the answer to the question is they're great (Y)

So many threads on this, but its the best starter mod bike money can buy ,as most of the forum would agree.

Even nicer than the T-mag, which is the 'model up' :ermm:

nicer then a t-mag????? i prefer the t-mag's alot stronger then a t-pro and i have had both the t-mag also feels alot nicer to ride!

nicer then a t-mag????? i prefer the t-mag's alot stronger then a t-pro and i have had both the t-mag also feels alot nicer to ride!

Do you mind? :- T-pros are a lot nicer to ride than mag's look nicer and have'nt got any random twatty hogs drilled into them.