New Member...ish

fordy

Hello everyone, i can finallly introduce myself as i just got my bike. Bought it from tarty, excellent shop ***** (5 stars).

Anyway, Im Brett, i live in sheffield and will be riding in sheffield and barnsley (and other places that are pretty close).

I have never ridden trials before so this is my very first time and hope to enjoy it. I ride an onza t-pro (with thaks to adam & dave for selling it to me :P , got lots of stickers too).

So, i will be looking foward to meeting up with some of you and having a good time.

Thanks, fordy.

Hello everyone, i can finallly introduce myself as i just got my bike. Bought it from tarty, excellent shop ***** (5 stars).

Anyway, Im Brett, i live in sheffield and will be riding in sheffield and barnsley (and other places that are pretty close).

I have never ridden trials before so this is my very first time and hope to enjoy it. I ride an onza t-pro (with thaks to adam & dave for selling it to me :P , got lots of stickers too).

So, i will be looking foward to meeting up with some of you and having a good time.

Thanks, fordy.

Alreet come blackpool some weekend