New Rear Rim

El Cristoff

hi peps, i need a new rear rim, so what shall i go for? anybody with any great sugestions would be good, are viz rims any good? my options are a onza ronnie, a try-all and a echo >_< cheers

Make sure you don't get a 06 echo one...they bend reeeeeeal easy...for the front they are good just not on the rear...Get a try-all i think the 06 ones are stronger than the old ones too..I have heard mixed opinions of ronnies,some crack/bend some are strong as shit (Y) Hope it helps a bit.

zoo baby!

Thats strange i always thought echo rims were strong but oh well my second choice would 100% be the try all rim as i know the are strong and also you can get them in lots of different colours and you can get the fluro ones to!

Thats strange i always thought echo rims were strong but oh well my second choice would 100% be the try all rim as i know the are strong and also you can get them in lots of different colours and you can get the fluro ones to!

The 05 ones were strong mate....just not the 06 ones.

zoo baby!

My mate Adrian (aim@me on forum) snapped his echo 06 in half, don't get one of those...

I have an echo 05 and it's pretty solid considering I always do spinny street stuff and land on it sideways, don't know about the viz rims but the new koxx rims are meant to be good I THINK

The only problem I have with my echo is the width, because I have quite worn pads and they don't set up that well...

Nathan :)

Yea my mate has a viz rim, he seems pretty pleased with it. It's taken some abuse and he has had it for quite a while now, although it is starting to show a bit. www.trials-uk.co.uk sell them.

Personally i would go for the try-all 06 rim, as all the try-all/koxx stuff i have seen looks flawless.

Dan

The Echo 06 are strong but over strong bleiv eit or not hense wh ythey bend, crack as they don;lt have any give in them

The 05's are weak as fook but when you look at it to an 06 the 05 wins as it lasts longer

Bigman is luving the Koxx whites....he's aproval is what i go on

I ride a Ronnie and it's now dieing so it's done well, 12ft drops, big gaps and 14psi on a 2.7 tyre

Oh this is stock so form the way i seen it the rims take more of a beating