Blue Rim Tape?

hey everbody sorry to disturb your summer holiday lol i was wondering can you get blue rim tape preferably for a mod i have tryed loads of sites etc such as tarty bikes, selectbikes, bike dock etc and i cant seem to find any as i am thinking about putting blue parts on my bike i have got loads of red parts but i thought i want to try something new give my bike a new tone of colour hehe as red is starting to bore me lol .

many thanks andy

Why would it, its tape :S

People HAVE and always WILL use electrical tape.

would i have to use the sticky side or the dry side lol well ovious it would be the dry side lol but has anyone got any pictures lol ever so sorry with these quuestions lol as i have got onza hog rims.

would i have to use the sticky side or the dry side lol well ovious it would be the dry side lol but has anyone got any pictures lol ever so sorry with these quuestions lol as i have got onza hog rims.

Put the non sticky side down first off then wrap it round 2 or three times then twist the tape round so tha the stick side is down then wrap it round another couple of times.

Sorted.

This is the same way i do it and it has worked for years.