How Do I Bleed A Hope Disc?

Egg Fried Rice

• 3 years later...
Remove the ‘R’ clips using pliers, unscrew the retaining pins and slide out the old pads from the

caliper.

It say's unscrew the retaining pins... but mine appears not to have allen bolts or anything (unless the heads are too rounded to be identified as hexagon anymore lol)... so is this right? Or do i just knock the pins out? It's an M4

It say's unscrew the retaining pins... but mine appears not to have allen bolts or anything (unless the heads are too rounded to be identified as hexagon anymore lol)... so is this right? Or do i just knock the pins out? It's an M4

They are Torx bits.

Make sure you wrap some blue roll, or CLEAN rag around the disc and caliper.

Just undo the two torx screws on the top cap, take the cap off (be careful of the seal!), then top it up with dot4, open the nipple on the caliper and SLOWLY pull the lever in and hold it in.

Then tighten up the bleed nipple and let the lever out (slowly), repeat the process 4/5 times making sure you keep the reservoir topped up along the way.

Then pop the top cap back on, and give the lever a couple of pulls and see how it feels.