Ymsa Remaining Rounds Update Rd4,rd5

the organiser

Antry forms now up on TartyBikes (Y)

We're hoping to get some decent directions sorted in the near future too, so get yourself entered and be prepared for a great day out!

Both Dudwood and Bracken are awesome venues for UCI comps, with nice rounded rocks and plenty of run ups.

See you there!

Adam

Antry forms now up on TartyBikes (Y)

We're hoping to get some decent directions sorted in the near future too, so get yourself entered and be prepared for a great day out!

Both Dudwood and Bracken are awesome venues for UCI comps, with nice rounded rocks and plenty of run ups.

See you there!

Adam

Both stupidly accurate comments. (Y) Dudwood and Bracken are amazing venues for any kind of riding, but especially UCI. Well done Dave, for sorting out dates so much in advance. And, also, well done to Tartybikes for sorting all the forms etc. this season!

Cheers,

Joe.

Directions to Round 5 (Bracken Rocks) can now be found here: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=82171

I'll work on Dudwood Farm as soon as I can remember exactly where it is!

Cheers

Adam

Good word, you basher (everyone else is saying it, so i might aswell join the bandwagon :lol: ). Sort Dudwood directions out soon-ish, though, as i can never remember how to get there! :P

Cheers,

Joe.