My Best Ever Video ! Please Check It Out !

$IL3NT.

ok guys i have only been riding about one and a half months but im riding hard and riding whenever i can !! :P

i feel like im learning quite fast and i have got more spots (locations) on this video my last one was only 2 crates and my garden path lol :D

anyway before you all tell me about it, im getting a helmet this weekend !! :P

ok well enjoy guys hope to hear some good comments :thumbsup: p.s did it with camera phone so it lacks quality

link to the video : :D:D:D

:D:D:D Edited by $IL3NT.

thank you man !! :D

theres nowhere to ride trials near me its all flat land. that vid was taken about 20 minits ride from my house in all different directions lol.

atleast its all different spots :P

back was killing by the time i had to ride home :Slol

hey that was surprisingly (no offence intended :P ) good! ofcourse it'd need to be better quality for it to be REALLLY good but still pretty good. Liked the cutting of you leaving one side and coming back on another

Oh and I hate you. I was going to use that track. I cringed when I heard it.....

lol good work (Y)

ahaha lol glad u liked it man and sorry bout the sound track but i heard it before on another video i think and thought it was cool.

either way sorry about the quality i took it with my phone because the camcorder is broke :S

i wont be makin a video for a while now well atleast ontill i get something descent to video with :D

Hi,

Nice one silent, about 4 weeks ago this kid was a dodgy trials rider and now he has so much more balance on the back whee!, i couldn't believe it when i watched the video. hes improving so fast and with the better bike you'll soon be owning your area!

you've got to buy a helmet though rather be safe than sorry, anyway keep it up!

Tim.

ahaha lol glad u liked it man and sorry bout the sound track but i heard it before on another video i think and thought it was cool.

either way sorry about the quality i took it with my phone because the camcorder is broke :S

i wont be makin a video for a while now well atleast ontill i get something descent to video with :D

how was it your phone when you could put it on the floor like you did :rolleyes:

Anywhom, v good vid for the time you've been riding, keep it up matey.

how was it your phone when you could put it on the floor like you did :rolleyes:

Anywhom, v good vid for the time you've been riding, keep it up matey.

thanx for the good comments man :D

i see u tried to catch me out with the whole phone thing but heres how i did it lol... :D

my own home made Mobile phone Video recording stand lmfao !! :D

IPB Image

yes thats right my phone was leaning up in a BB bullet bottle during most of my footage lol :lol:

Edited by $IL3NT.

Ok can't moan about the helemt as your getting one... Is that a da bomb ? I used to have one of those :) if it is of course. Some good riding considering you're length of experience. With the bits where you seem to be hopping for a while try using a crossfade or a cut to got to say a couple of frames before you take off so that it keep the video going especially when you choose a track like that. Other than that I love the idea of the phone holder thats sheer class and for something done on a phone fair play but get yourself a camera when you can :)

keep it up and give those smilies a rest eh :P

Craig

Ok can't moan about the helemt as your getting one... Is that a da bomb ? I used to have one of those :) if it is of course. Some good riding considering you're length of experience. With the bits where you seem to be hopping for a while try using a crossfade or a cut to got to say a couple of frames before you take off so that it keep the video going especially when you choose a track like that. Other than that I love the idea of the phone holder thats sheer class and for something done on a phone fair play but get yourself a camera when you can :)

Craig

thanx man for all the posative comments and tips for my video editing glad you like the phone holder lol i will try and get a camera as soon as i can but i havnt got much money at the moment.

yes it is da bomb trials bike i want to save up for a t-pro though because i fell in love with the looks of the flat frames on trials bikes !! :D

Nice little video, you are really progressing fast. Give it a year or so and you will proberbaly be one of the top names on the trials scene. Keep up the good work.

Ollie (Y)

u really think so ?? oh my god !! :olol

thanx man !! i will promise to keep it up :D