Frames

hi people could you please tell me what 20" frame you would by if you where getting one and why u would bye it .

I would get the new Echo Team frame because it is said that no-one has been able to break one yet :o and also my brother has one and the frame is lighter than i thought as well!

I've never heard of anyone 'bye' ing a frame before. :rolleyes: But if you meant what I think you meant, I'd get a GU Typhoon. Because everyone i know/have spoken to who rides one, says its a really good bike to ride and just generally love it!

Cheers

I had a GU typhoon 20" and I can safely say that it was the worst bike I have ever had. :P I brought all the new Echo parts (when they were new) And you cannot fit a Maxxis creepy crawler in the back on that echo rim. I then brought a Try-all wheel and it still rubbed. I then changed the tyre to a supa trial 2.4 and it still rubbed so do not get a 20" GU typhoon they are way to much hassle if you want anything but a ronnie rim in it. :D:D

Oh dear oh dear, Would some people on this forum please post something usefull, even though this has being asked about 20000000000 times before.

Anyway mate, The way i see it is at the end of the day, we can all give our opinions on telling you what frame to get, but at the end of the day it is your decision not are's, people are going to confuse you because they are all going to be giving mixed opinions.

So my piece of advice to you, is to sit down and look on a website, for example tartybikes and have a good long hard think by looking at the wheelbase and the geometry of the frames and deciding which one will suit you best.

But for me the frame i would recommend to you personally is the "zona zip" absolutly great to ride and have just the right geometry for someone of my height to ride (6ft ), with the same wheelbase but shorter stays than the zoo! python its makes the bike more flicky and more comfortable to ride in my opinion.

But like i said, it is your decision not are's.

All the best on picking your new frame. (Y)

Dan.

I had a GU typhoon 20" and I can safely say that it was the worst bike I have ever had. I brought all the new Echo parts (when they were new) And you cannot fit a Maxxis creepy crawler in the back on that echo rim. I then brought a Try-all wheel and it still rubbed. I then changed the tyre to a supa trial 2.4 and it still rubbed so do not get a 20" GU typhoon they are way to much hassle if you want anything but a ronnie rim in it.

Bobby, your one of a kind!

So maybe i should change my first post to;

Because everyone most people i know/have spoken to who rides one... :rolleyes:

Cheers

Edited by Mr_Tensile