Rb Or Fresh Lever Blade

watto

You meen just bying a leaver blade or an RB leaver or just between standerd magura leaver and RB leaver??

RB leavers look nice but to me feel a bit :ermm: plasticy if you get me. It could have been the set up it was on but it dissapointed me :(

Have yet to try the new leaver blades for magura leavers are they any good???

Regards Mat

I have a full RB crabon lever as opposed to the lever blade in a standard body alot of people have.

I have it set up with a real fresh bleed of nice clean magura oil, and coust pads in cnc backing's with no booster, I put a fresh grind on my rimm a day or two ago and rode today and it's now literally the best brake I could hope to have. With a fresh grind on the front rim the heatsink blue's are also performing really well, but they are terribly noisey to the point where I walk down hills if anyone else is about..

Anyway before I get too off topic the rear brake is absoutley fantastic, I think the cylinder's on the RB's are quite problematic, I think I got one of the good one's. I'd omagine it was something else in the set-up that led to the spongeyess, perhaps the lever might have made the feeling more apparent.. (for want of a better phrase :S )

I'd get a fresh lever for the price, if only i got a reply from either of the two emails :(

anyone know if arrons busy? or any other way to get hold of him.

todge@hotmail.com

He's a very busy chap though.

FP lever all the way!

I'd get a fresh lever for the price, if only i got a reply from either of the two emails :(

anyone know if arrons busy? or any other way to get hold of him.

Hmmmm, just been on an email hunt and not found any yet, drop me a pm.

JT is probably the man to ask about the FP Levers, as he was one of the first to recieve one, so has been using it the longest.

The FP Lever is a little thicker then the RB, the finger area is more curved (RB is a bit flatter), FP feels lighter on the lever itself (due to more material being taken out from behind the finger area) and its made specifically to fit in a magura body.

The TPA is also nicer :-