This Bike Any Good?

Fixed Pants™

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-ONZA-T-MAG-SPEC...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ello all i just found this bike on ebay and as i'm new to trials i don't know the lo down on them, would anyone recomend me to buy this bike... i've just spoke with my mum and she says i can go up to 175, will i get it for this?

Edited by 49ccminicrossah

Well its very much a trials bike!

You just gotta decide that you definatly want to go for mod (20" wheel) and you're sorted!

Cant help you with the price though, I really dont know how much mods go for nowadays! But I think if you keep your eye on it you might be lucky!!

Yea nice bike :- dunno if you will get it for 175 but defenatly have a go, like the other guy said, dont bid until the last 30 seconds if you have broadband i have done it in the last 10 but non the less good luck (Y)

Mat

Edited by Matt B

wow nice guys with quick replys:) they're 499 on tartybikes so it would be mega great if i could get for 175, not inc postage

Well the good thing when you are buying, but bad thing when you are selling, is that trials bikes dont keep their value that much after they have been used. So when selling expect not to make anywhere near what it would be new.

So hopefully people wont be willing to pay much and you can start riding soon!!

From the looks of it it doesn't look like theres much interest in the bike, im the first bidder for 2 days but miles sure looks like he wants it.

also great timing as my birthday is on the 27th which means it will probably arrive 26-28th :)

Edited by 49ccminicrossah

From the looks of it it doesn't look like theres much interest in the bike, im the first bidder for 2 days but miles sure looks like he wants it.

also great timing as my birthday is on the 27th which means it will probably arrive 26-28th :)

Still 6 days to go bud. It wont do anything until the last 2, maybe 3. Then it will get interesting!!!!

The t-bird is a lot lower spec bike but it will go within your budget, i started out with one and it was a really nice bike :- but depends on how much you want the t-mag, which is a nice bike but i dought you will get it :( . From expirance you cant go wrong beginning on a t-bird (Y)

hope i was some help

Mat

(Y) The T-Mag would be good bike to start with (i've got one!) but i doubt it'll go for anything less than about £300. Because at £500 new, and given its only '1.4 months old' that would be a big fat bargain if it went for any less than £300!

But saying that, you probably will need a new frame once you get good, because I might have a duff one but its about as strong as a coke can!

Sh*t I've dented my frame again!!
:-

Cheers

Edited by Mr_Tensile

F*** about 30 mins before i started bidding on the t-mag the guy with a da bomb mod emailed me saying hes still got it and its only 100 pounds (maybe lower) if i don't get the t-mag (hopefully i will) should i get the da bomb, and i feel unkind now necause he's held it for a month or so

(Y) The T-Mag would be good bike to start with (i've got one!) but i doubt it'll go for anything less than about £300. Because at £500 new, and given its only '1.4 months old' that would be a big fat bargain if it went for any less than £300!

But saying that, you probably will need a new frame once you get good, because I might have a duff one but its about as strong as a coke can! :-

Cheers

:P its 4 months old, spec 1

Thats a V nice bike

(the T mag)

proberly better than a beginners bike

but mind you i got a brand new monty 221pr 06 to start with :-

good luck with the bidding

p.s i m not pretty sure that da bome bikes are not very realieable

if i was you and losted the bid on the T MAG

wait for a T bird (they are good for beginingers) (Y)