Helmet Tips

rids

WARNING: THAT VIDEO IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED! CONTAINS BLOOD AND SOME VERY NASTY FILM!

it wont let me watch it.. i have a youtube account that says i'm over 18, but when i click confirm to say i will watch it, it doesn't load the next page :S

*ok it was firefox being gay and yes i have seen this before, from Squince.. its disgusting, and a pisspot wouldn't have saved him, only a full faced one would have..*

Edited by Willsey

OH MY GOD! :o

i'm seriously shocked thats quite a nasty vid but very true, YOU MUST WEAR A HELMET!

is the kid alrite now ir dead?

and what happend did he get like internal bleeding in his head or something?

nasty stuff

Tim.

i heard that hes ok and riding again

but what i want to no is helmet recommendations

good ones

value ones

cool looking ones

and ones to avoid

and what suits trials riders as opposed to jumpers or xc

WHY, this vid has already been posted on TF, and him wearing a lid on that video wouldn't of saved much, his nose and eye socket broke, nothing to do with his head, people need to realise a lid isn't a complete life saving device, don't get me wrong, wear a lid all the time but they're only gonna stop the top part of your head from hitting the thing, nothing else!

Edited by 49ccminicrossah

WHY, this vid has already been posted on TF, and him wearing a lid on that video wouldn't of saved much, his nose and eye socket broke, nothing to do with his head, people need to realise a lid isn't a complete life saving device, don't get me wrong, wear a lid all the time but they're only gonna stop the top part of your head from hitting the thing, nothing else!

but a lid dose tend to stick out about 1" to 2" from your head meaing its harder to hit your nose and eye (if worn correctly)

Thank you that was not the sort of thing i wanted to watch before going to bed.

I didnt even think it would be that bad,was still pritty bad but i bet alot of us have seen worse.

Surprisingly enougth even after seeing footage like that i wont wear a helmet nor will alot of other people.

Reason for this being that everyone is very arrogant and thinks it will never happen to them.

Main lesson from things like that is to wear a helmet.

Darren