Glass Eye Trials Video

An_toin3

Alright, me and a friend are looking for all the old Glass eye trials vid ! And I mean every one of them !

So far we only have 2 of them ! and I did a quick search to see if people already uploaded them somewhere, but no luck :(

I'm pretty sure someone on here has them all ! So would that person be kind enough to upload them to a server ? :)

Thanks a lot

An_toin3 & boby-bob B)

Edited by An_toin3

I uploaded Glasseye_get3 a while back, right click save target as

I have most of the glasseye trials videos, if I get time I will upload them or alternatively can send you them over msn, dantrials@msn.com (Y)

Would prefer that you upload them ! because on msn, since we live pretty far away from each other.., the transfer rate is very slow !, that's what I noticed doing it with another one ! :) If you can't upload them, just tell me on here, I'll add you to msn, and wait :)

Would prefer that you upload them ! because on msn, since we live pretty far away from each other.., the transfer rate is very slow !, that's what I noticed doing it with another one ! :) If you can't upload them, just tell me on here, I'll add you to msn, and wait :)

and then upload for others ;)

I have uploaded the following videos:

nickjacktim

Earley

itswinter

sbt_james

Left click. I will upload the 5point5 video tomorrow as I don't have it on this computer. Unfortunately I cannot get the Nick Goddard vid comp video off the cd I have, when I try it says the following error: cyclic data renduncy check :S

Edited by Danno

I have uploaded the following videos:

nickjacktim

Earley

itswinter

sbt_james

Left click. I will upload the 5point5 video tomorrow as I don't have it on this computer. Unfortunately I cannot get the Nick Goddard vid comp video off the cd I have, when I try it says the following error: cyclic data renduncy check :S

That basically means it's fuct, scratched badly or the data has been corrupted somehow....

That basically means it's fuct, scratched badly or the data has been corrupted somehow....

I gathered as much... However if I open the file straight off the cd with Windows media player it works fine, its when I try extracting it off the cd onto my pc it comes up with that error. The videos I have uploaded all came off the same cd no problem. The cd is old and worn a little, but has no scratches on it.