My Bikes

ramps

[attachmentid=6825][attachmentid=6824]

Quick spec for both:

Onza t-rex, Hope xc's, tensile urban legends, bb7 front, old school sharkbite pedals, onza carbon risers, carbon booster, onza stem, hog rims, I realise it doesnt need that armadillo, but its very plain without it.

Specialized Epic s-works, Hope xc's, XT groupset, them spazzy leavers that go up and down to change gear, mavic rims, it now has dmr v12 pedals, ea70 stem, easton carbon bars, specialized 'brain' float, bomber marathon forks.

Thats all I can remember for the minute, I may edit later with a proper spec for both.

EDIT: forget to mention that the pics are shit quality. There off my phone, can't find the real camera.

post-5586-1157192334_thumb.jpg

post-5586-1157192413_thumb.jpg

Edited by ramps

I like both of them, But I dont like them levers on the Spec, are they the ones that the gears are like roadies, where you move them up and down? Don't like them too much.

But the bnikes are good!

:P

I think your on we the right idea, the whole lever body goes up and down to shift gear but I thought that roadies went side to side because of the drop handlebars.

I think your on we the right idea, the whole lever body goes up and down to shift gear but I thought that roadies went side to side because of the drop handlebars.

Yeah the road ones do go side 2 side, the ones you've got there are called Dual Control, great idea, annoying as hell to ride with but save a lil bit of weight I guess :S

Just whatever you do dont crash and go over the bars! The shift pod/level bit sticks out miles and if you twat it replacing them costs a shitload!!!

Nice bikes btw, do like the speccy epic. How u get on with the Brain on the fox shock? Very clever system, only ridden one once and it handled like a dream, but takes a lil getting used to with the slight delay in the suspension action!

Yeah the road ones do go side 2 side, the ones you've got there are called Dual Control, great idea, annoying as hell to ride with but save a lil bit of weight I guess :S

Just whatever you do dont crash and go over the bars! The shift pod/level bit sticks out miles and if you twat it replacing them costs a shitload!!!

Nice bikes btw, do like the speccy epic. How u get on with the Brain on the fox shock? Very clever system, only ridden one once and it handled like a dream, but takes a lil getting used to with the slight delay in the suspension action!

The brain is great, If I get on another bike with a normal float on after being out on that they feel like jelly, and feel quite unresponsive under heavey pedaling. Theres only a delay if you go off smooth ground streight into a load of bumps, down gravel tracks and through woodlands there is allways a bit of movement in it but its solid on the roads etc.