Ocp Teaser.

Ben_OCP

Hey everyone. Just wanted to showcase a short teaser i've filmed and edited. Im making some videos/films about the local BikeTrial scene in Singapore. I was sort of behind time so i rushed through and edited it in about 4 hours i think? Haha. Nothing too fancy, just wanted to create something that flowed together nicely.

Hope you guys enjoy it, constructive criticism please. haha :P

Its on tv.isg.. file name ''OCP Teaser 1.1''

Only 2 mins long, but around 44mb's? Still figuring out how to use DivX. Haha.

Cheers

Ben Teo

Singapore

Edited by Ben_OCP

Hey,

Great video there probably one of the best I have seen in NMC, I don't know exactly which person you was in the video but all the riders rode well, nice bikes and the big adidas blocks was that part of a competition? if so how did you come if you entered.

Any way great video good editing worth the download and the places you rode do look amazing for trails

Will

(hope to see the full video soon if that was Teaser 1)

Hey,

Great video there probably one of the best I have seen in NMC, I don't know exactly which person you was in the video but all the riders rode well, nice bikes and the big adidas blocks was that part of a competition? if so how did you come if you entered.

Any way great video good editing worth the download and the places you rode do look amazing for trails

Will

(hope to see the full video soon if that was Teaser 1)

Thanks. :) Well there are quite a number of riders inside, but i haven't been able to film myself riding yet though, haha. The adidas blocks that you saw there were actually some left over demo props that we put aside for training/riding/meesing about..whatever you wanna call it. haha

Competitons in singapore are usually held on natural terrain, like in parks and stuff. We rarely have man made sections actually, unless its an asia-pacific championship or like the worlds we did the last time. But yea its been about two years since we had a comp that was completely man made or filled with street/urban stuff. So for the final round this year we're gonna plan a comp thats entirely man made, something with UCI-ish sections, but BIU rules still apply. Gotta keep it fun.

Alrighty keep the comments coming. Yes i will get the video done asap!!

Edited by Ben_OCP

Wicked vid :D

good riding, good music, good editing

I came out to singapore in the summer to the world champs and they put on an awesome trial, and i really hope they have one again!!

Also you've got a girl rider which is so awesome :D

but anyway awesome vid!!!! (Y)

Wow haha thanks alot.

Yea im glad you enjoyed the world champs, it was extremely chaotic trying to make sure the whole comp was a success, cus they were many scew-ups along the way. For example i couldn't compete cus there weren't enough observers on sunday, so 15mins before i was to start, i took off my bib and headed to section 21. haha.

Yea its awesome, all of us were just overjoyed when charissa (our only femina rider) got a 3rd in Japan, so far no one else from singapore got a medal in the world champs yet.. :P Anyways, you did awesome too! (Y) I was actually the timer at the section with that big dragon claw btw, i think it was section 17? Yep. Well i hope you'll beat the Abants next year, all the best!