First Vid Of Me And My Mate

T-Lite Man

Hello this is our first video and its all we could find to do around the area that we live in but we have found more since we have made it, it was like made within 1 hour of riding but here it is HERE

sorry the riding isn't so good :(

Coments i hope are good

Edited by T-Lite Man

to be honest i thought it was shit and boring. the hat is pointless you should be wearing a helmet, the rapping at end also pointless if your gona make a bike video put more biking in it. ur riding isnt that bad the technique is there and you will get better but just stop all the stupid crap to be honest (Y)

The rapping was a piss take right? ......right? :huh:

Well i agree that the technique is there and to wear a helmet, Just a little suggestion try and slow your riding down. The hops seemed rushed and not very controlled, plus don't kick hop off of drops like the one in the video, lower the front and slowly give a pedal stroke, it'll make your riding alot smoother.

:lol: Yeah i thought it was shit myself so dont worry lmao! we have made a better one and ill make a new topic on it and yes! IT IS ALOT BETTER THEN THIS ONE!!!

And i say the same thing to wez... he needs to wear a helmet hes a goon at that what does he say? "it looks stupid" lmao i don't care if mine looks stupid and yes the rap was a piss take because it made no sence it was a moment thing we had going..