Need Help Hopping

-*lewis*-

I cant hop further than the lenght of my bike and i dont know why could you all help me and tell me things i should do to help me hop further? would be helpful :D oh and theres a tyke trial in Lindale on the 1st of October could anyone give me directions? would be gratefull if you could help me out with both of the questions. Thanks.

Lewis (Y)

if your coming from kendal area go on the A590 as your going to barrow but follow the signs for grange-over-sands. eventully you will go into a little villag turn right when you get to the roundabout and go along the road called the back of the fell. it should be flagged from the roundabout.

or use this link

But even better if you have microsoft route planner use that. (Y)

As people have already said lower your front but not too far as you will kick and go over your bars (N)

Also when you have lowered your front kick really hard and throw your weight forward and push the bars in the air. You really have to exagerate this movement and push your bars like you are pushing them into the sky.

This will help you with propulsion. Just keep practicing using the techniques myself and people have said and you should improve a lot with your gapping or hopping as you call it. (Y)

If none of this helps and you really are confused then go to www.trashzen.com and they have pictures and videos.

im still trying to learn to get further ive jst changed my gear ratio on my bike to 20 on the front and 16 on the back, just realised your a mod rider, any way the gear ratio which you run can affect how far you travel. what are you running at the moment, and go to http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp and just type in what it says and you get the route and how long it will take.

mission man

The best way is lower your front end and lean over ur back wheel and bring your "kicking foot" up so you can get more power then kick and through your body into your bars and then took your legs up and then stretch your legs out to land. All comes with practice and takes along time lol. Just keep at it and try getting bigger.

Tom (Y):lol: