Which Bar + Stem Combination

Sucram

hay mate, u should get the echo hifi stem, quite low with the zoo riser bars....you can buy thesefrom www.tartybikes.co.uk

they will have them in stock and they are really quick and reliable!!

the zoo bars are a nicer shape and are more comfortable when you ride. if you were to get the lowish echo stem you should find that the bike is a bit easier to keep on the back wheel due to the front wheel being a bit higher.

any way if you dont fancy those have a little browse at the rest of their bars and stem, they have a huge range.

i run a monty 05 stem with zoo bars and they feel amazing compared to just normal small monty bars, wide bars are laods better than short bars, plus the stem is just the correct rise, or try zoo bar and stem they also feel nice and comfatable and the back wheel!

Edited by matt!

hi

im used to riding with the onza bar and stem which i feel comfortable on but i wanted some new bars and i dont really want a too low end? oh yer 20'' mod

Whatever you do dont add me on msn again and try and buy something off of me that I dont have then give me abuse.