Freewheel

FoxRacer

Hello guys!

I'm going to build mod in few weeks (waiting for new Echo Team to arrive - it looks SICK). But i got one big problem. What freewheel should I get. I'm considering Tensile (does 96 engaging points version have already been released?), try-all and echo freehub. Which would you suggest me to pick?? Does anybody use new echo freehub? Any pros and cons?? Anyone broke tensile or try-all already?

Also one more question not related to the topic. Is the Echo Lite fork very flexible? How it works compared to the rest?

Cheers!

The ENO is by far the best freewheel. But i've ridden the tensile against the ENO and they are so similar it dosn't really matter.

I've heard the echo freehub is nearly exaclty the same as the profile, so that can't be a bad thing, but they are still quite new and haven't been around long enough yet.

Echo lites seem to be really good forks (i'm trying to sell mine ;)). Really light, good length. But they do have a tendancy to snap if your into tapping and hooking.

eno and tensile seem to be the most popular...if you cud spend a bit more money then the new freehubs from echo/zoo/gu...etc are looking good ive got a freind whos running the gu hub at the minute and its going really well hes had no problems wi out so far. (Y)

then if youve got the big money theres the profile and king hubs ive run both and there both amazing hubs..ive got the king in at the minute and cant fault it just they cost silly money.

id say look into the new freehub range like i said before my freinds had no problems upto now

christof

Actually you haven't helped me:P Still got same problem. I'm not likely going to buy any acs shit or something. As freewheel = me healthy;]. Don't want to spend money on second chris king (only if i could find some super bargain) as it's going to be my second bike, which will be used only from time to time. I'll add poll the thing which win is going to be bought;)

Concluding you are saying that either of them will be good as long as i won't buy anything acs-similar, yep?:)

EDIT: Damn It looks like i can't edit post to make it poll. Anyone got idea how to do it?:P

Edited by FoxRacer