Zona Zip

matt!

hey guys, my bottom bracket is on its way out, so i guess i need to purchase a new one, but i dont know any of the length,size. i cant find them any where so i will ask you guys, could anyone please point me in the correct direction of finding the length, size of it or tell me if you know.

also would a echo bottom bracket fit.this bottom bracket i think the sheel width is 68mm (not 100% sure) but not to posotive on the length.

hope you can help. matt :)

Edited by matt!

Shell size is 68mm.

I use a FSA Platinum Pro in mine. 68X118mm.

Available here.

If you run front freewheel, That Echo external will not work at all.

You need an internal (normal) one in there.

I'm guessing it's ISIS you have, seeing as you linked to an ISIS one...

yea run i a freewheel but getting profile, do you think it will fit with jst a fixed cog?

Edited by matt!

Yes if the bottom bracket tool your talking about is this. then yes it will fit.

I run an external bottom bracket with a tensile freewheel on the front and i have no problems. You can only use a tensile on the front due to the bb tool fitting it has, which allows it to be slim enough to fit.

Edited by fugigas

Yes if the bottom bracket tool your talking about is this. then yes it will fit.

iam talking about the actual bottom bracket, and yes i know you need that tool to fit/tighten, the echo bottom braket.

I run an external bottom bracket with a tensile freewheel on the front and i have no problems. You can only use a tensile on the front due to the bb tool fitting it has, which allows it to be slim enough to fit.

i run a tensile freewheel so will it bea lright to purchase a echo external bottom braket and run it for a while, before i get my fixed cog?

Well personally i have had no problems so yer it SHOULD be fine. I will post pics tomorrow so you can judge for himself.

thAt would be great, i would like to see these pictures :) hopefully you can post them up.