Tryall Freewheel!

Smallville

Just put it on and use it!

Indeed, unless you want to have to fork out another £50 for a new one.

If you have to ask how to take it apart? How do you know you can put it together again properly?

I assume your not from the UK as you got the presentation box with it?

Sorry, its been hard to get your hands on a 108.9 as the factory sold out and could not supply. We have them back in now. They have proved to very reliable. Before the 108.9 was available I fitted W.I. to team members bikes, must confess I was a little worried about fitting a new product for use in the World championships, where reliabillity, or lack of it can have a big effect on results - but all went well with no maintenance required.

Fred.

You know it'll be opposite thread yeah? (Y)

really?

I thought the lockring was on the wrong side but there were normal threads.

- just want to add that I admire KOXX-UK's candidness in the post above - if it were me I'd have left the bit about being worried well out :D

- just want to add that I admire KOXX-UK's candidness in the post above - if it were me I'd have left the bit about being worried well out :D

Why? its the truth. There was no time to test the reliabillity before we set of to Europe, the action of the 108.9 felt very nice and the temtation was to use it, fortunatly four world rounds later the same freewheel is holding up well with bonus of zero negative remarks from customers. I know it probally sounds like bull##t, but I don't like to sell things that I have confidence in or experiance of.

Fred.

Why? its the truth. There was no time to test the reliabillity before we set of to Europe, the action of the 108.9 felt very nice and the temtation was to use it, fortunatly four world rounds later the same freewheel is holding up well with bonus of zero negative remarks from customers. I know it probally sounds like bull##t, but I don't like to sell things that I have confidence in or experiance of.

Fred.

I wasn't being sarky or anything in my post ( out of character I know ).

I'm genuinely glad to see a representative from a comparitively large corporate entity being decent and honest (and having confidence) about their products in a public place.

you sound like a fiddler.. most people who fiddle don't have a clue about what there doing.. just leave it.. it's not broken

Im not a fiddler I know exactly what Im doing. Just want to take a look inside it. But Im not sure if I should thred the lockring clockwise or the other way?