Anyone Good With Flash/know Of Anyone Who Is?

modx-lite

Hi all

I'm working on a website for a label printers near where I live.

As part of the job, they want a Flash intro page to the site. Much as I personally dislike these intros, they're pretty adamant they want one doing so I guess it has to be done.

I've used Flash a bit myself and I think it's quite a simple job, I'm just not v experienced so it takes me forever,which I really don't have.

Basically what they want is a very short intro - a picture of a printing press (which I have), which then 'prints out' a label, which then flies up from the distnace onto the user's screen, like it's being blown in the wind or something. Can't really explain it very well but hopefully you get the idea.

So yeah, anyone who's any good with Flash, or can recommend someone, would be great. Obviously it needs to be a decent job made of it so please only get back to me if you're deifinitely up to it! Also please let me know a rough price, and any past work if you have it would be good :)

Thanks a lot

Gavin

Edited by modx-lite