Caisso Ok As A 2nd (comp Only) Frame?

bEavoLa

i'm getting a Base TA26 sent over to me soon as my main, primary and everyday trials rig as (back last year, when i rode) i ride 90% street.

i've also got the possibility of being offered a top condition Caisso frame/fork combo for a steal!

now, i know that the Caisso will DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH if i go using it for street (hence the TA26), but am i right in guessing that it'd be an ideal 2nd bike for competitions - bearing in mind that i'm still a learner?

Sounds okay to me but make sure you don't just leave the Cassio in the shed until you're at a comp. You will have to ride it regularly and do all of the moves you would need to do at a comp if you wish to perform well during a competition.

Finding a good combo of practise and not damaging the frame too much could be tricky though. So youu could just sell of the frame and upgrade your current bike or buy a more practice friendly frame?

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

My Caisso didnt die :S whose going to kill it? it will only break if your a heiffer with it.

id landed on my down tube a few times and it was thicker than the Kenny downtube :P but with regards to ride and feel, the caisso offers a longer backend but a flicky feel with it having a short front end, loves the old bunny hopping and quick nimble front wheel moves, but its slow and hard when it comes to the new skool "long" to front gaps you may struggle but with the light weight ness you'll be able to throw a caisso round much more, look at Chris Doneys riding style and what bike he rides!!!! an inspiration to push bike trials. and he rides a Caisso......................

Waynio.......................