Onza Muscleman Cranks...

Sucram

hi ive got the onza musclemans fitted to my t pro and the crank arms came loose so i tighten them up as tight as they will go and it still wobbles, i took the bolt out and wiggled it and it seems as though the sqaure hole has worn down slightly alowing the crank to wobble on the taper. does anyone know what will have caused this and how i can overcome it or will i just have to get new cranks?...many thanks marcus

I think everyone seems to get that after a while. Thats the reason that isis is better i think. As for fixing the problem mabe putting a thin piece of metal just on the inside would help to fill the space. But it will creek like anything! :)

True, either that or new cranks. For the thin metal use either coke can or similar (Fosters/Stella/heinekken(sp?))

good luck, i suggest new cranks and bb for christmas though, maybe tensiles and skf 300?

you have rounded the tapers on your cranks

unfortunately there is nothing you can do about this as when they start to round they keep going.

This would more than likely have been caused by riding with the crank bolts loose.

you probably didnt notice.

isis is the better option and this style of bottom bracket is partially stronger

just keep riding on your cranks now until christmas , they should hold out till then (if you dont go too big).

Ask santa to bring you a skf bottom bracket

and a pair of these tensile cranks

or if you want a cheaper set of cranks get these echos

max... (Y)

Edited by max-t