Pictures Of My Monsterboy

Richie.C

Not that nice looking at all, build of it seams bad too, just check that rear disc and amount of spacers needed!!! Steal bolts i hope GGG's

Does it matter how many spacers there is......so long as it rides smooth

i really like the Monsterboy, but why have you got echo lites? Nice bike, hope you can get on with it well (Y)

Iv got echo lites because they are if not one of the lightest forks out

You're like 15, nearly 16. No way could you fork out 1400-1500 quid on a bike, which leads me to believe that your parents bought it...and you're selling after you've owned it for what looks (going on cleanliness and condition) like a week?

Do what you want, but personally my parents would have me hung if I sold that bike!

You're like 15, nearly 16. No way could you fork out 1400-1500 quid on a bike, which leads me to believe that your parents bought it...and you're selling after you've owned it for what looks (going on cleanliness and condition) like a week?

Do what you want, but personally my parents would have me hung if I sold that bike!

Actually i'm 14 going on 15 :P

well when your 14/15 ts not hard to get enough money to buy that bike i had a job when i was 12 and if you save your birthday and crimbo money aswell it builds up pretty quick. so shut up pete about him being a spoilt brat. but if you have only had the bike 1 week give it a bit longer yuo wll probley get to like it i hated how my echo team rode for bout 3 or 4 weeks but then i loved it (Y)

Okay but you don't give it a week. What bike were you ridding before and how long have you rode trials for...can you even infact ride trials..?

A week is not enough, 2 to 3 is a must! Least 20+ hours needed!

I had a GU typhoon before the monsterboy and i have road since christmas....and i sold my GU and put it towards the monsterboy......and you are only calling me a spoilt brat because you are jealous. (I bet if you had the chance you would get a bike with all the top notch parts on)

Look here mate....i'm not starting a argument

Pete, since when has there been an international standard of 20 hours before you know if a bike is right for you?

That's right, never, so it varies from person to person. It wouldn't take you 20hours on a downhill bike to realised it wasn't designed for trials. Why would it take 20 hours to decide it wasn't designed for you.