Gta San Andreas

Fixed Pants™

oh my god!! I've have modded nearly ever single vehicle on this game and all of the major buildings. I never get bored of San Andreas on my PC theres soo much stuff u can add to make the game last longer.

As for 100% game save file you can find it HERE

GTA RULES (Y):D

EDIT: put the file in C:\Documents and Settings\"YOUR NAME"\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files

Edited by fugigas

oh my god!! I've have modded nearly ever single vehicle on this game and all of the major buildings. I never get bored of San Andreas on my PC theres soo much stuff u can add to make the game last longer.

As for 100% game save file you can find it HERE

GTA RULES (Y):D

:o I just this second downloaded that :) j00 h4xx0rz0rz!! (if you don't understand this, you need to spend alot more time on the computer)

poopipe, lol i got to the low rider mission and couldn't be arsed to try anymore.

That is no more than 5% of the way through the game... You really should try harder!

I've just finished all the story missions on San Andreas - Still only 70% though, there's so much to do (I have one Horseshoe).

W0w 7h12 7H1n' 12 pHuN 1 L1KE 17 1M 901n 70 4bU2e J00 kN0w j00 bUNCH 0f phUX0R1N 422H0lE2 Mw4H4H4H4h4 5heeP 5h499Er2

hehehehehe :P

HOE, you're very anti social. :lol:

translation: wow this thing is fun i like it im going to abuse you now you bunch of f**king assholes mwhahahah sheep shaggers. All translated without the translator.