Onza T-rex

edd91

Hi, people im thinkin bout gettin a onza t-rex and was just wonderin if anyone has 1 and if they could give some feed bak on if there a gd bike or not, and what bikes do like that are priced around £500 cause need to look at other options.

Hey man, i got my Onza T-rex, bout 3months ago now, and what can i say, its love at first sight. For starters, i found that the bike is really light, and is complemeted well by the 'ALex' rims that come with it as standard, and the Hydraulic brakes front and rear, work so well.

The stock tires are well, good, dual composite, but after a while of riding they just are like normal tires.

One of the only downfalls i found, was that the shifter for the gears, 'sometimes' slips when on rocks or such, but i have got used to it, so i just left it. The frame is very strong, and overall looks great, and feels great to ride, and handles like a dream.

My advice is go for the T-rex, i was in the shop, and there was the choice of a Onza T-rex , or a saracen.. i made the right choice.

Just bear in mind, the money you are spending is for quality, which you get with onza.

good luck with it, i reccomend the

ONZA T-Rex

What he said generally is true exept the T-Rex had got to be one of the heaviest trials bikes around. Indestructable but but by no means is it a light bike so i don't know where he got that idea :S

However its the best bike you can get for the money and you can't really go to wrong with it :)

The woodstocks actually slightly lighter.

Thats beyond the point though, as a first bike or an 'early' bike in your trials life a bit of weight will help you gain strength. I have had a t-rex for two years now and have had no problems with it, no cracks notthing. Very difficult to dent it aswell. For the price of a t-rex the frame is absolutly amazing. It is a really good platform to build your 'dream' bike around, I assume you would be upgrading the parts as and when you break them because they will break. In wich case the t-rex would be a brilliant bike/frame to do so.