New Parts

owain bowles

quoted from a different topic (im new to trials) wrote by nickyw

In my opinon yes it is good for a beginner. Mate had one..Learnt him a lot on it too.If you ever get it,Here's what you wanna do (Imo) :

New bar's,Maybe zoo! bar's(If your on budget then dont get the bar's,Tilt your current one's foward insted)

freewheel

Chain

Tyre's

Brake's(hs33 for the win)

Pad's...'Kin load's to pick from.

Crank's...Because the one's on the saracen look horrible.

Have a look around www.tartybikes.co.uk for all the stuff you sould get,For the above list.

Also,Please for the love of trials-forum...Dont start another topic saying what stuff you should get E.g What brake pad's etc etc....Insted just search the forum!

does this not make sense????

or are you just trying to piss him off??

Edited by I-LUV-TRIALS

quoted from a different topic (im new to trials) wrote by nickyw

In my opinon yes it is good for a beginner. Mate had one..Learnt him a lot on it too.If you ever get it,Here's what you wanna do (Imo) :

New bar's,Maybe zoo! bar's(If your on budget then dont get the bar's,Tilt your current one's foward insted)

freewheel

Chain

Tyre's

Brake's(hs33 for the win)

Pad's...'Kin load's to pick from.

Crank's...Because the one's on the saracen look horrible.

Have a look around www.tartybikes.co.uk for all the stuff you sould get,For the above list.

Also,Please for the love of trials-forum...Dont start another topic saying what stuff you should get E.g What brake pad's etc etc....Insted just search the forum!

does this not make sense????

or are you just trying to piss him off??

Searching will be better for us and him.Insted of him being confused of what stuff to get,He might aswell search the forum for some decent topic's on what stuff to get...Insted of a new/same topic everyday.For example....What stem to get,He could easily search the forum and see which one has the best recommendtion and review.

Edited by nickyw

Wtf you doing? Write your own post or at least quote it.

i tried but i can't quote it from a different topic? but i did put that you wrote it and what topic it is from at the top

and it says " or are you just trying to piss HIM off" ( HIM meaning you)

Edited by I-LUV-TRIALS

i tried but i can't quote it from a different topic? but i did put that you wrote it and what topic it is from at the top

and it says " or are you just trying to piss HIM off" ( HIM meaning you)

Lol,Sorry about that..Got a little too p*ssed off. :$ Edited with some useful information now. :)(Y)

i'm going to get a saracen mad 2.zero and i was wondering if these are the parts i should get and if they are good

Monty Snail Cam Tensioners

ID Mini Bar Ends

KMC K710 Kool, 1/8" chain

ACS Claws 16T freewheel

Maxxis Creepy Crawler front tyer

Maxxis Creepy Crawler back tyer

DMR V8 pedals

Echo Tough Bar

could you tell me if it good and if it is any good for a biggner (Y)

If you can afford it i would suggest that you stretch to ZOO! bars and gusset slim jim pedals. The slim jims are wider than v8s and so there is more surface area to land on and they are ( in my opinion) a nicer shape.

The creepy crawlers are great tyres.

I wouldn't bother with the snail cams as ive had nothing but trouble with mine. Standard tensioners are the best.

Also, don't bother with the acs freewheels. they break easily compared to the more expensive versions.

Yeah...Those part's sound cool if your on budget. (Y) BUT.....Get the welded acs freewheel so it last's much longer,Also if you can just slighty stretch out a little bit more,Get some cheap monty crank's which well do you well for now. :)

i'm going to get a saracen mad 2.zero and i was wondering if these are the parts i should get and if they are good

Monty Snail Cam Tensioners

ID Mini Bar Ends

KMC K710 Kool, 1/8" chain

ACS Claws 16T freewheel

Maxxis Creepy Crawler front tyer

Maxxis Creepy Crawler back tyer

DMR V8 pedals

Echo Tough Bar

could you tell me if it good and if it is any good for a biggner (Y)

i don't think the saracen can take snail cams, you would have to find out before you order them.

Adam