Read the guidelines -Looking For Bars!

Spider_JJ

Go to tartybikes.co.uk and get the zoo riser bars. They are £35.00 but are really worth it and you can choose which colours you want as well :D By the way no one has cracked at set either, (from what i have heard) so they are really strong.

With tarty it is next day delivery as well and they are really helpful. I recommend there site for all your bike parts. (Y)

Spider_JJ, in new members chat you're not allowed to buy or sell anything, sorry.

For all the guys that didn't know, he's not from around here, he's polish (just arrived from what i've read) and his english is good but don't have a go if he gets something wrong.

I take it he hasn't got any english cards yet, thats why he wants to pay with cash, so possibly if anyone has some bars, if they are going to ride in london, get his number from the other thread about him, and arrange something.

Edited by Fat Pants

Spider_JJ, in new members chat you're not allowed to buy or sell anything, sorry.

For all the guys that didn't know, he's not from around here, he's polish (just arrived from what i've read) and his english is good but don't have a go if he gets something wrong.

I take it he hasn't got any english cards yet, thats why he wants to pay with cash, so possibly if anyone has some bars, if they are going to ride in london, get his number from the other thread about him, and arrange something.

still, i bet his english is better than our polish...

Zoo! bars all the way! i've got them on my Pitbull and they're amazing! have fun in England my Polish friend

Sorry!!

I will not buy or sale on "new member chat"

And to other yours answers I'm very happy that you are so kind to me:)

I said "YES" i haven't got credit card or paypal...so i can only meet with someone and pay him cash hand to hand :) If someone have some bars please call me!!! i think i came on sundey to Waterloo at 11:00.

I have hmm...what it is..? this part which is between fork and bar...i think it's "stund or stands" standart size no for monty size bar. :)

if someone dodn't understand me sorry...:)

My mobile is 077 941 617-31 and my mail- jaca49@wp.pl

I have hmm...what it is..? this part which is between fork and bar...i think it's "stund or stands" standart size no for monty size bar. :)

if someone dodn't understand me sorry...:)

stem (Y)

I know you said your not buying on here, but your wanting to arrange to meet someone to buy from them through here, which is seen the same as buying on here. If your coming into waterloo then i suggest you pay a visit to Evans Cysles, they have a shop just outside waterloo station :)

Auto-Mod

For Sale/Wanted topics are no longer allowed in New Members Chat. If you wish to post a For Sale/Wanted topic on Trials-Forum you need to read and follow this -

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;f=13&id=3

Topic Closed.