Custom Spray Job, What Do You Think?

chips_an_beans

hey, i have just got my frame back from laquering shop.

its my 1st attemp at sraying a bike so bear that in mind. (originally a Giant Hawes trials rep.)

the stem is changing and the rest of the bike is on order.

my second attempt is my mate camo but my phones decided to go mental and not let my transfere my pics. ill up load the pics as soon as i sort my phone out.

this is also my 1st time uploading pics so if it might not work.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Nice but i've seen the Indenti frames done in camo the same direct off them! Looks a little umm too factory done to say it's yours unless you have a work log of it~?

Still the Giant is nice...but why Animal on the side of it! There not at all and only good for some single track, the ride trials poorly

Nice but i've seen the Indenti frames done in camo the same direct off them! Looks a little umm too factory done to say it's yours unless you have a work log of it~?

Still the Giant is nice...but why Animal on the side of it! There not at all and only good for some single track, the ride trials poorly

the camo is my spray job :) the frame isnt actuallt identiti my mate just loves the stickers. if you look closely the frame is completely different to Identiti. we think the frame is a sewer rat r something like that. he brought it cheap because the bike shop couldnt sell it as it was lylac :) so we stripped it and sprayed it. stills need the matt laqure which is why it isnt built.

as for animal i have always like the animla clothing and their style so thought i could spray me a bike.

hey, i have just got my frame back from laquering shop.

its my 1st attemp at sraying a bike so bear that in mind. (originally a Giant Hawes trials rep.)

the stem is changing and the rest of the bike is on order.

my second attempt is my mate camo but my phones decided to go mental and not let my transfere my pics. ill up load the pics as soon as i sort my phone out.

this is also my 1st time uploading pics so if it might not work.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

that is sereously oldskool dude , looks like something out of the 60s, nice job