Funniest Moment Riding?

chips_an_beans

Most local rides have an funny event round here :lol:

Me snapping my bb in half was quite funny,riding pretty hard all day doing gaps and drops and so on,then on our way home just poodling along the path bunnyhopped off a lip and ended up with both my pedal arms nearing the floor haha.

Was pretty funny until i realised i had a 5 mile ride home (N)

Craig.

my funniest moment was wen i fourght i would try and be clever and try to manual flat out at the back of a bus and put my wheel on the back but it went wrong because the bus slammed its breaks on and i went right over the handle bars and head butted the floor >_< . it hurt for days. :S

luke

i have a funny moment

i had been on holiday and taken my bike with me and on the way home someone had tried robing my bike from the bike rack and the srews had come loose and fell out so we were doing about 80mph and the bikes fell of the back of my car in the middle lane of the m25 when i looked out the bike winder all i could see was my bike rolling down the moterway and cars and trucks skidding all over the moterway scaryest moment in my life but i can look back and laugh about 20 minutes after it was announced on the radio that there was a traffic jam due to a bike had fallen of the back of a car on the m25 IT WAS ME lmao

so yesh very scary but can laugh at it now :D

ok its not bike related but have to share it.

Right I was 16y's.o. Working part time at a cheap as chips clothes shop (primark). I’m putting shirts up on a rail. An old man on a mobility bike is sat waiting for his wife to queue. He puts the shopping bags that she gave him to hold to rest on his bike. The bag hits the go pedal. He shoots across the shop floor not knowing what’s going on and disappears into a big rail of pyjamas with just the back of his bike poking out. :) Still makes me chuckle now :) probably a be there moment

the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th time i tried to tell the story i struggled to get it out due to uncontrolable laughter .

ok its not bike related but have to share it.

Right I was 16y's.o. Working part time at a cheap as chips clothes shop (primark). I’m putting shirts up on a rail. An old man on a mobility bike is sat waiting for his wife to queue. He puts the shopping bags that she gave him to hold to rest on his bike. The bag hits the go pedal. He shoots across the shop floor not knowing what’s going on and disappears into a big rail of pyjamas with just the back of his bike poking out. :) Still makes me chuckle now :) probably a be there moment

the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th time i tried to tell the story i struggled to get it out due to uncontrolable laughter .

ha ha nice made me laff just thining about it!

My mate had just done this mental bunnyhop gap to manuel so he was felling pretty confident. We moved on shortly afterwards onto our next spot. He got up onto a wall which is about 4/5 feet high and he tried to cut the corner and miss judged it and ended up falling into a bush.

It was one of those moments where you just had to be there.

Not hilarious but... I went to London last sunday to ride and a friend happens to have a grind and some loud pads, so he happened to accidently press his brake right next to a sleeping tramp... I laughed quite a bit...

Fun.

LOL that reminds me actually...

Me and the lads was riding hudds one time and going through the subway my mate presses his brake and it lets out this loud sqweele and just as we approach the bend some nun comes walking round and she jumps out of her skin - never laughed so hard in my life :rolleyes::lol: