Hello

TonyB

Hello.

I'm new to the Forum (and I'm 40 next week so one more old scrote added to the Forum list).

Not been riding too long so still trying to get the basics sorted. I've been practicing on the patio behind the house. Fortunately the missus hasn't noticed the tyre marks all over it. Gonna `procure' some pallets to make myself some obstacles.

Anyone on the Forum from Swindon?

Cheers,

Tony

Hey mate,

welcome to the forum hope you can help us and we can help you, and also its not how old you are its how you ride :P Don't post lots of crap use the search, follow the guidlines and use good punctuation and correct spelling and you'll be a member in no time

have fun lawrence (Y)

Edited by lawrence osborn

Hello.

I'm new to the Forum (and I'm 40 next week so one more old scrote added to the Forum list).

Not been riding too long so still trying to get the basics sorted. I've been practicing on the patio behind the house. Fortunately the missus hasn't noticed the tyre marks all over it. Gonna `procure' some pallets to make myself some obstacles.

Anyone on the Forum from Swindon?

Cheers,

Tony

Great stuff another old git ;) . That makes, me, Matt Robinson(Jacubs dad), niel raven(Adams dad)and another old bloke that joined today. We should start a national old farts team. (Y)

All we need now is Gary Morgan(Lois and Griffs dad) and Ian Oliver the lazy git (Sam and Toms dad) and we will be unbeatable. :D

Oh yes you will need about a gallon of Radox each time you go out, and a missus thats good with the hands if you catch my drift ;) .

Welcome buddy

John