Front Wheel High

coolbeen

Hi i am asking how to get the front wheel high as i think that is why i am not riding that good, as i ride with my front wheel about 35 to 40 when i hop.

So is there any thing that i can do to get it higher in the air so that i can get the front lower when i go for gaps and stuff like that where you need to lower the front down a bit.

if you want to get the front wheel higher the foot that you don't pedal hop with put it up towards your body and then push round so your pedal hopping foot is where you want it and thats it you have got the front higher

Edited by jim-p

Lean back more. :)

well both of them are good opinions i would say balance more over the back wheel and crouch a bit to lower and to get it higher when you are on your back wheel bend your nees a bit and bend your arms so they are like 45 Degree angle. hope i helped.

luke

if id dose not make much sense sorry but am not to good at explaining things. :S

Hi i am asking how to get the front wheel high as i think that is why i am not riding that good, as i ride with my front wheel about 35 to 40 when i hop.

So is there any thing that i can do to get it higher in the air so that i can get the front lower when i go for gaps and stuff like that where you need to lower the front down a bit.

try standing nearer the front by pullig the bars townrds you and doing smaller hops ....it works for me lol

mike