I Need Help

STC

I'm not sure what you are running whether it be ISIS or not but if you are running square tapered then i would reccomend that you should buy an ISIS bottom bracket and then get ISIS cranks.

Reason being is that i have rounded 2 pairs of square tapered cranks and with ISIS this will not round as easy.

I would say get the echo 7075 bashring as it is reasonably and you get a choice of trendy colours. (hint hint gold :- )

I'm not sure what you are running whether it be ISIS or not but if you are running square tapered then i would reccomend that you should buy an ISIS bottom bracket and then get ISIS cranks.

Reason being is that i have rounded 2 pairs of square tapered cranks and with ISIS this will not round as easy.

I would say get the echo 7075 bashring as it is reasonably and you get a choice of trendy colours. (hint hint gold :- )

Not being funny

But if you keep your cranks tight

It wont happen...

ive had both isis and square taper go wrong on me but then again when i got isis it was very cheap isis stuff. gonna put my burns and new bb on tomorrow so as long as they go on tight ill love it

but isis it better than square taper for trials cos of the power u put in!

myself and alot of other trials riders that are using square taper have no problem, id guess the cranks you rounded were cheap? cheap cranks will round because the alloy is cheap, higher range cranks will not.

Edited by Broomer