Ride Sheff

gregg

i've rode sheff a few times its fairly good. we met up with a few lads over their but they dent seem to know any really good spots. I'm from retford and i know josh and a few others riders from worksop so if you would like to ride there sometime just contact me ok.

Is ok but not amzing, few spots the best one has been torn down (N)

i've rode lincoln twice second time i met up with parrczar lad. i'm the one on the t-pro. lincoln is good ride for all abilities. i found some of the stuff quite interesting add me on msn if you want mattegg@hotmail.co.uk

You the lad with the sweet 180 moves???

i ride tpro with these parts:

gu pink pads front

plas pads rear

eno freewheel

echo team stem

zoo riser bars

echo lite forks

try all stiky rear tyre

and ahve been riding for jstt under 2 years you fancy riding retford this weekend bring some other people down ther is 4 of us in retford. add me on msn to talk

yeah thats me mate. got them dialed now pal will come down over soon will let you know when mate or where we riding. ok ?

so gregg you going to come down retford this weekend see if you can get some other riders from worksop to come down aswell. do you ride with the other riders from worksop? just contact me on msn mattegg@hotmail.co.uk and we will arrange this weekend if you want as i am riding this weekend in retford. thanks alot

A few of us are coming over 2nite we will be around hallam university between 7 and 8 and we will be in sheffield again tomorrow night

between 7 and 8.

Ill let u no matt if were ridin rtford over the wkend spoke 2 josh n hes up 4 it!So ill talk 2 u on msn on stday n let u no! :)