T Mags

magluke

hi i think that onza tmag are ok as i had one as my first bike and i very much enjoyed it but i was forced to move on as it cranked thanks sam (Y):D

Thanks I have alot of other things on it like echo handle bars fall guy forks mont grips a ddg dreadlock and front and back hope hubs thanks

luke (Y)

Personally, I think that T-MAG framesare the worst ONZA frames there are, I would rather have a T-VEE!!

Only joking luke, I forgot to stay at your house on saturday. :

This mag is a mint bike really, he managed to get it for £300 from Aire Valley Cycles! (Round of applause please!)

I said to use these things though to get validated quicker!:

• Bullet Points.
  • Capitals Letters.
  • Punctution.
  • The Spell Checker.

Can I stay over one night this week? You can stay at mine if you want, but you know my brother...

So you probably don't.

Personally, I think that T-MAG framesare the worst ONZA frames there are, I would rather have a T-VEE!!

Only joking luke, I forgot to stay at your house on saturday. :

This mag is a mint bike really, he managed to get it for £300 from Aire Valley Cycles! (Round of applause please!)

I said to use these things though to get validated quicker!:

• Bullet Points.
  • Capitals Letters.
  • Punctution.
  • The Spell Checker.
Can I stay over one night this week? You can stay at mine if you want, but you know my brother...

So you probably don't.

yes you can on thursday proberly if you want my mum said she will see ok thanks luke

Thanks so what do you think off them even know you are riding a stock

luke

Well belive it or not i was going to ride mod, i was planing on getting a t-mag :) i bid on one on e-bay but did not win it so then a zoo pitbull came up so i grabed it :D if i had to get a mod now and could not have a python i would have to go for the t-mag. They are very nice bikes.

Dan

I am so glad i did not win that t-mag i would have looked like a right gooner :lol: .

Well belive it or not i was going to ride mod, i was planing on getting a t-mag :) i bid on one on e-bay but did not win it so then a zoo pitbull came up so i grabed it :D if i had to get a mod now and could not have a python i would have to go for the t-mag. They are very nice bikes.

Dan

I am so glad i did not win that t-mag i would have looked like a right gooner :lol: .

kk thanx for complement but why would u look like a gooner

Because the frames are beefier than a downhill bike, and when you ride over a curb the frame snaps!

Only jokin they are nice bikes, well your is...

Not as nice as my T-PRO will be though when its got all its new bits on!

He might be a bit like Joe anyway, (A gooner no matter what bike he is on!).

Hi mate, I have an onza T mag 2005 model. I think its a really nice ride and very easy to get used to and progress on!!!. (Y):)

The only thing that I would suggest is that you check it has the newer, strengthened frame by where the front sump bolt screws in as mine cracked with the other frame and the even with the warranty I only got it hallf price!!! :o

Hope this helps.. CJ

Hi mate, I have an onza T mag 2005 model. I think its a really nice ride and very easy to get used to and progress on!!!. (Y):)

The only thing that I would suggest is that you check it has the newer, strengthened frame by where the front sump bolt screws in as mine cracked with the other frame and the even with the warranty I only got it hallf price!!! :o

Hope this helps.. CJ

thanx for the complement

luke

I used to own one myself. Very nice bikes. I changed mine around quite a bit and in the end it was really nice. Pics can be found here. I ride stock now and the only reason I changed is because I'm 6ft 2" tall and so the t-mag probably wasn't the best bike to be riding for my height... But apart from that it was a seriously nice bike. My mate owns it now so I still get the oppurtunity to ride it every now and again (Feels like a micro scooter now compared to my pitbull ^_^ ). Get a pic of yours up (Y)

I'm not much of a trials critic, seeing as how I don't have exactly much experience.

But of all of my mates mod bikes I have riden, I like the T-Mag the most, it just feels comfortable and safe.

So obviously I don't know about any long term problems about the frame snapping etc, but it has a nice balance point, I like the size and geometry of the frame, and overall is a nice bike.

From what I have ridden of it anyway. :P