Trials Magazine

cleanbikes

I was talking to the Editor yesterday who said that the new Trials Magazine will be in the shops on 2nd January.

Various problems have apparently caused delays of this first issue, but at last it will be with us very soon - hope the wait's been worthwhile! (Y)

I'd imagine cleanbike's will sell them for one. I'd like to think both Tarty and Trialsman will also stock them, with regards to local newsagent's and such, i'd imagine Eason's would be the best ploace to look, but even then I wouldn't expect to see it in my local Eason's..... (do you even have 'Eason's over there? It's like a WHSmith sorta shop......)

You can subscribe on-line here and get it sent to you automatically. Otherwise, the advert does say "at all newsagents". But yes, we'll have some here.

:blink: eason's cant say we have one must just be an ireland thing lol I hope it is decent the magazine and not just a 10 page leaflet. Like said above anymore information would be nice please

I'm told there's some good pictures, articles about Hermance, Beleay and Hans Rey; report(s) about some British Events, etc.

I couldn't imagine buying a magazine of any sort again to be honest, as the Internet is usually a far quicker and cheaper source of information. But with the number of trials slight being on the whole quite slim I think this magazine could be a pretty good thing. Tis all good exposure anyway!

• 1 year later...
I couldn't imagine buying a magazine of any sort again to be honest, as the Internet is usually a far quicker and cheaper source of information. But with the number of trials slight being on the whole quite slim I think this magazine could be a pretty good thing. Tis all good exposure anyway!

Try it. I subscribed and it was awesome it has motor trials cycle trials side car ect. worth the money any way. :P

Its dosn't have the same feeling as a magazine.

I'd find it hard to take a laptop to the toilet when I want some toilet reading time.

Not much beats that kind of pleasure.