Coloured Upgrades For My Onza

Razzy

Hi guys!,

After hearing in the forum a lot lately about coloured rims/bright rims/pink rims etc. it got me thinking about what to upgrade on my Onza t comp (07).

I have seen on tarty bikes both a BT Riser Bar and the Echo 07 Rims in red which I think would maybe a good way forward for my upgrading bike, which should make it look pretty gooooooooood and hopefully shed a bit of weight :)

Does anyone else think this would be a good choice or suggest a different colour to go with the dark blue colour of my bike?

Maybe if anyone is good with Paintshop or another program they could simulate for me? :P (If you could i would be soooooooooo grateful)

Also I might upgrade my forks soon and so i was wondering what the weight is of my current standard Onza cromoly forks with 4-Bolt Magura brake mount and disc brake mount, so i would know the weight decrease of different forks.

Your comments please................

I dont know how this would look but how about fluro green or yellow

Yeah i could get fluoro green i guess, and put on a green handlebar but im not sure i want my rims that bright :blink:

So yeah maybe normal mettalic green or a different colour????

Yeah your probably right about the tyre, if i keep it ill only scratch my bike somewhere else..................

The freewheel is already a tensile one at the front so that will stay but i will get some better pads for it, ones that will run on a smooth rim without grind and probably without tar aswell as i dont know if i should bother with tar.

I'd Say take the God Dam awfull tyre off your downtube :P ... I don't think you need new rims at all, I would upgrade the bar, stem and forks in that order. Possibly get monty riser bars on a monty stem and then maybe some Echo lite forks! :shifty:

Ok thanks for the advice.

I will probably need to save up a bit and buy the bar and stem first and then i think i will wait a few months for the forks.

Im taking the tyre off my lower tube aswell tomorow you'll be pleased to know.