Derby Riders

ZOO! 2007

i live in breaston in derbyshier reet nere elvo castle, it is ok if you are good on rocks, but wen i last went it had just been raining so slippy as! 'lol' so i decided to do a bit of down hill on me trials got sooooooo mudy :lol::helmet: (Y)Ant

i fagot to mension, there are lots of rider ner me .eg. joe oackley,jamie croft, and lots more who tend to go derby and notts to ride quite often, (Y) Ant

Edited by Antilope-Trials

• 3 weeks later...
I'm from Belper, about 8 miles from Derby :)

I have never rode at elveston castle. Is it any good?

We will have to meet up sometime :)

Phill

not really, when the rocks all wet then there is no chance of riding them. there is not alot of stuff to ride there either.

Paul!

Hey. Are you from derby town centre? There are a few of us who ride there most nights me neil T Matt credland liam and grant (dont know there second names). We will have to sort something out for next weekend or in the week if i have chance to get out. There are also a few from Elvastan Castle way. And the guys from henor come down every so oftain on weekends. So you are not on your own lol:)

Add me on MSN if you want to sort something out, bigdrew1@hotmail.co.uk