Southend Again Maybe

lankyri

ok been working on my bike for past couple of days so i havnt been out recently so was wondering if anyone wants to ride southend, hopefully il still be runnin vee fr and re unless i get that fed up with it i go back to magura anyway anyone up for it everyone will prob see my new tattoo as well :rolleyes:

il meet up with you joe il try and get a couple other riders out maybe do a might session down there, should have a working rear brake soon (cheers mike singleton for the pads) just need simp to order me the adaptors and a grind and il be sorted still got ages yet though

also booked my tattoo thats on the monday so all the goo will have gone by then :turned:

Ok i think the plan is to ride southend on the saturday so if we meet down at the seafront for about 10 (none of this roll outta bed at 12 aye dan). Hopefully some of you there.

Edited by mattyboy2384

ok boys was chatting to matt and apparently meting at liegh station at 10 (too early) and then riding down the seafront to southend (mission) they can go that way but im not due to he wind today its gonna be so hard to ride, so il be going from the old vienna (top of flowers road) and going from there

be aware though i will be riding at a fast pace as usually so if yo wanna come this way im not gonna wait and walk with you lot (dan, matt, jack)

hopefully should be a good ride